If you missed it last time, now is your chance to reserve the Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus starting on December 5th at 2:00 pm MT!
Why do you need a Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus?
Well do you….
- Frequently create multiple projects?
- Love trying new techniques?
- Prefer having things perfectly lined up and precisely placed?
- Have you ever struggled to apply just the right amount of pressure when you stamp?
I know I can answer yes to all of these questions. If you can to, you need the Stamparatus!
This awesome tool does many great things.
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression (or to fill in a “missed spot”), apply more ink and re-stamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
WATCH THIS MUST SEE VIDEO – 5 Things to Know About the Stamparatus
The best stamp positioning tool on the market! With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different – a new reservation system. This system will allow Stampin’ Up! to get this high demand product in demonstrator and customer hands as soon as possible.
- UPDATE! Whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open from Dec. 5 – Dec. 30, 2017! This will be the ONLY window to reserve a Stamparatus.
- 1 tool per customer.
- You need to provide your credit card information in order to reserve your Stamparatus
- Your credit card won’t be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
- UPDATE! Beginning March 19, Stampin’ Up! will ship the Stamparatus in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in the warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- The Stamparatus will be a regular product in the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Annual Catalog, starting June 1.
HERE ARE HELPFUL TIPS to reserve your Stamparatus.
- Please go to my online store HERE.
- Create an account and/or log in before 2 pm MT on Dec. 5 for the fastest reservation experience.
- After clicking through and reaching my on-line store above, you will see a large Stamparatus Reserve Now Banner Ad.
- When you click on the Stamparatus Banner Ad, you will be taken to the reservation page.
- If you click the link early you will be notified the reservation window isn’t open yet.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Become a VIP!
By joining my mailing list, you will receive FREE tutorials, tips, specials and more! Join now!